Baby Seal Almost Choked To Death on a Woman’s Thong
September 8, 2012 - 9:50 am | Category: Weird
Last month, on New Zealand’s South Island, an adorable baby seal almost CHOKED TO DEATH on a woman’s red G-STRING.
Apparently, the woman had been getting-it-on with a guy outdoors near the top of a cliff, and they had to make a quick exit . . . so quick that she left her thong behind. It fell down the cliff and somehow ended up around a baby seal’s NECK.
Fortunately, someone spotted him choking on the cliff and alerted the authorities. They staged a massive rescue to de-thong the seal’s neck. He’s expected to make a full recovery.Article Source